Awarded ByStaffordshire University, UK
Ranking1439( World Ranking Staffordshire University Source: webometrics)
About the course
Master of Accounting in Forensic Analysis is specifically designed to provide exposure towards both financial and managerial aspects of accounting.
Knowledge of current and latest practices and principles of accounting.
In-depth knowledge of accounting concepts and standard procedures.
Exposures towards professionalism and ethical standards needed to execute account abilities and responsibilities in evaluation and decision making.This programme is specially designed for enhancing the current group of accounting graduates or practitioners who may need to further advance, improve their fundamental understanding of the accounting profession and the market needs from the academia perspective. It is a process of preparation as well as upgrading their skills.
Master of Accounting in Forensic Analysis demonstrate a coherent and advanced understanding of the concepts, principles of accounting, its applications and financial workings, and also the application of such understanding in using those financial assets to the real world of business and investment.
The Benefits of This Programme
On successful completion of this programme, you will be able to :
- Describe and comment on advanced scholarship in accounting and finance and critically evaluate arguments and assumptions to make judgments.
- Demonstrate the ability to recognize and appropriately respond to ethical issues in the practice of accounting by incorporating appropriate professional codes of conduct and social responsibility.
- Use oral, written and electronic communication to elicit information, to explain, debate and present complex arguments, knowledge and rationale to different audiences and circumstances.
- Gather, interpret, evaluate, analyze and apply relevant professional standards to complex accounting-related issues, and come to well-reasoned conclusions.
- Demonstrate a commitment to life-long learning and professional development by reading and critically appraise management theory.
Modules & Project / Dissertation
Quantitative Methods For Decision Making
Management Accounting for Decision Making
Management Control and Audit
Financial Accounting and Reporting
Financial Reporting and Analysis
Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination
Accounting Information Systems
About the Campus
No reviews found.