Awarded ByUniversity of Greenwich, UK
Ranking873 (World Rank of University of Greenwich.Source:Webometrics)
About the course
BA (Hons) Marketing course will expose students to new technologies, product and service innovations of the marketing discipline. SEGi encourages you to learn techniques to become a flexible and skilled communicator. Our experienced academician will help you develop critical understanding of all the subjects to prepare you for the 21st century workforce. Our BA (Hons) Marketing programme is a specialist degree that provides a solid grounding in the main management disciplines with a chance to specialise in marketing, allowing you to examine how customers and consumers behave, how markets function and evolve and how firms interact with these markets. Studying Marketing at the Management School develops your skills of flexibility, problem-solving ability, commercial awareness and communication, all highly valued by employers.
Many of our former students enjoy a variety of marketing focused roles, including:
Marketing Analyst, Marketing Assistant, Sales Manager, Events Coordinator, Account Executive, Media Assistant, Marketing Coordinator, Media Account Executive, Marketing Strategist, Business Development Coordinator, Sales and Events Co-ordinator and Marketing Executive.
If you want to understand what drives people to buy products and services, and how to attract them in the first place, you could build a successful career for yourself in business. Our course aims to give you a thorough grounding in marketing to develop creative and compelling communications. The world of marketing is becoming more and more competitive. Businesses want to stand apart, but with so many channels available to them to get their message across, it’s becoming increasingly difficult to do so. The course gives you a solid marketing foundation and an understanding of advertising and interactive communications and how to use them successfully.
- The marketing programme also offers you access to a high level of professional qualifications.
- The degree also helps you develop into a flexible marketer
- Develop your marketing skills and become extremely attractive to employers.
- Integration of personal, professional and transferable skills throughout the course help support your progression and development as an individual, within a team and as a learner – attributes that will enable you to be adaptable in today’s fast-moving job market.
- You’ll study the key concepts of consumer behaviour and insight, marketing strategy, effective marketing planning and decision making, marketing communications, and creative digital technologies, focused on engaging global audiences.
- Give you an excellent opportunity to build your skills and move on to your marketing career.
Personal and Professional Development 1
Principles and Practice of Marketing
Financial Aspects of Marketing
Public Relations: From Concepts to Practice
Research Methods (MET)
Customers Insight and Research
Strategic Brand Management
Personal and Professional Development 2
Global Marketing Management
Contemporary Issues in Marketing
Strategic Decision Making for Marketers
D irect, Interactive and Digital Marketing
Leading Innovation and Creativity
About the Campus
No reviews found.