Awarded BySEGi University
About the course
Doctor of Business Administration course is a combination of coursework and research programme for management practitioners and professionals who are oriented towards making a significant contribution to practice and/or policy. Our modules emphasise interdisciplinary understanding and application of knowledge, crucial for management in a global perspective. SEGi DBA is a research-based degree at the highest-level business qualification attainable. In order to operate a business, acquiring knowledge in business administration is definitely a wise choice to establish your business fundamentals. The programme shapes you to be all rounded, well informed and prepared to venture into the business world. Considered as a strategic initiative in the Business School, it paves a way for senior managers to deepen their knowledge and skills to meet the intellectual and professional demands of organisations.
Aims of the programme is to provide significant contribution and enhancement of professional practice through the application of existing knowledge and theoretical frameworks. Focus on existing real business issues through critical review and systematic application of theory and research knowledge to professional practice.
Provide significant opportunity for considerable personal development to achieve higher level effectiveness as a professional practitioner.
- Employers are more likely to overlook a potential employee with a Master of Business degree over someone who has put in the extra time and effort to obtain a doctorate position.
- A Doctor of Business Administration degree allows you to refine your academic credentials and excel in your career.
- When you hold a prestigious degree like a doctorate, your skills as a master in writing, research and problem solving analysis is top-level and you will have proven that you possess these exceptional qualities.
- You will be able to make a significant contribution and impact on your area of expertise given your understanding of business theories and your ability to research and propose solutions to further revolutionize your chosen field.
- The doctorate degree will also reward you with the best possible positions in your field.
Management Theory & Policies
Strategic HRM & Leadership
Advance Practices in Strategic Marketing Management
International Business and Globalization
Advance Financial Management
Public Sector Management: Policy & Social Relations
Incentives and Monitoring in Accounting
Strategic Change and Quality Management
Contemporary Issues in Financial Reporting &
Corporate Disclosures Research Methodology 1
Research Methodology II Research Proposal
About the Campus
No reviews found.