Awarded ByLimkokwing University
Ranking219 (Asian University Rankings source:QS)
About the course
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Management programme aims to produce “Doctors of Philosophy” in Management with advanced knowledge and skills in management practices and research.
This programme aims at equipping industry practitioners and academicians with advanced knowledge and skills in business management. To accomplish the country’s objectives of developing management professionals with doctoral qualifications. To produce high-quality doctorates with advanced skills in teaching, training, research, as well as managerial, entrepreneurial and strategic knowledge for leading innovative contemporary organisations. To provide doctorates with knowledge in managerial functions such as marketing, accounting, finance, information systems, human resources and operations. To improve professional practices through the application of research and case methodologies. To produce doctors of philosophy with capabilities in innovative leadership and change management. Generate new and readily applicable knowledge in a chosen area of management typically relevant to their host organisations and their own career objectives, leading to an improved understanding of the management practices in a global and rapidly changing environment. Appraise and select innovative and creative solutions to management problems and opportunities. Apply relevant theoretical knowledge to contemporary debates in the field.
- Apply a range of quantitative and qualitative research methods frequently used in research works to solve contemporary problems in management practices
- Construct research questions that can be examined empirically using scientific methods
- Demonstrate an understanding of state-of-the-art knowledge in the field of the student's research;
- Demonstrate independent and critical thinking ability and appreciate the ethical issues and concerns relevant to the discipline;
- Critique contemporary organisational practices in light of relevant theory
- Assess management research studies in order to rate their quality and applicability in improving the effectiveness of business management
- Manage behavioural, policy and strategic issues to improve the effectiveness of their own organisations
- Company CEO / MD
- Management Consultant / Trainer
- Faculty Member In Business And Management Schools
About the Campus
No reviews found.