Awarded ByLimkokwing University
Ranking219 (Asian University Rankings source:QS)
About the course
Master of Business Administration in Finance and Banking specialisation helps students to acquire the knowledge of financial management, advanced skills in assessing financial risks and rewards, so that you can direct organisations in ways that optimise their value and enhances their skills and business acumen. Students will study courses in areas like portfolio management, global finance, financial markets, corporate financial analysis, decision making and learn to apply financial theories to real decisions. Professional development is integrated into this course, and you can choose to undertake an internship for practical work experience.
You can explore your areas of interest through a selection of specialised elective streams. Simulations modelled on real-life situations will allow you to integrate your knowledge and skills. Consequently, some of the most important, exciting and rewarding jobs can be found in the banking and finance sector.
- Large And Small Sized Industrial Firms (Which May Be Manufacturers Of Automobiles, Steel, Household Appliances And Electronic Equipment)
- Service-Oriented Firms (Electric Power, Real Estate And Retail Firms)
- Non-Profit Enterprises (Universities, Labor Unions And Foundations) And Private Businesses.
- Financial Institutions (Banks, State And Federally Chartered Savings And Loan Associations, And Insurance Companies)
- Corporate finance
- Credit risk assessment
- Entry-level positions at financial institutions
- Risk management
- Stockbroking and investment advising
- Wealth management and financial advising
Quantitative Methods for Business
Modern Security Analysis
Fund Management & Treasury Operations
About the Campus
No reviews found.