Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
IntakeFall (October), Winter (January), Spring (April), Summer (July)
About the course
We collaborate with digital leaders such as Salesforce (Trailhead), Tableau and IBM to add relevant digital components to our courses (see course structure below). This aligns with our digital vision and keep you updated with upcoming technological trends.
Graduates of the MBA program will be able to:
- respond strategically to business challenges and opportunities.
- assess ethical implications of business activities.
- develop, implement and evaluate solutions to business problems.
- formulate business decisions and systematic analysis that reflects critical thinking.
- demonstrate effective skills to collaborate with diverse groups of people.
- lead teams through the resolution of problems and successful completion of projects and tasks.
- integrate personal values and perspectives into problem solving and take responsibility for decisions.
- communicate ideas persuasively (written and oral) as a result of thorough analysis of information.
- gather, analyze and synthesize information for a business context.
- 100% Graduate Employment within 6 Months
- 88% have secured employment within 3 months of graduation
- 67% have secured employment within a month of graduation
- alumni work for some of the world's leading organizations such as; Siemens Apple Nestle Scotiabank Telus SoftMoc EmpowerID SAP The Marketing Kangaroos Sigamlux GPP Danone Oakville Trading RBC Walt Disney World
Business Environment, Ethics & Strategy
Leadership in the Global Context
Research Methodologies & Inquiry
Canadian Human Resource Management
Human Resource Management in the Global Environment
Work Experience Preparation
MBA Work Experience I
MBA Work Experience II
About the Campus
University Canada West (UCW)
University Canada West is a contemporary independent university located in the heart of vibrant Vancouver. Established in 2004, UCW offers a range of career-focused programs including the Bachelor ...Read More Courses
No reviews found.