Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
IntakeFall (October), Winter (January), Spring (April), Summer (July)
CGPA2.0/4.33(in simple terms 55% and above)
About the course
Graduates of the BCom program will:
- have a comprehensive understanding of contemporary business practices across all areas of business management.
- know how to conduct business in a multicultural environment, spanning international borders and working cross-culturally.
- have the ability to use interdisciplinary approaches to solve problems and create new business opportunities.
- be able to use critical thinking to analyze and interpret information to make informed decisions.
- Students who are missing one or more of the required courses for direct admission into the Chartered Professional Accountants Professional Education Program (CPA PEP) can complete the equivalent coursework at University of Canada West.
- University Canada West has an articulation agreement with the Chartered Professional Accounts of British Columbia and students can transfer UCW credits to the CPA Professional Education Program for some courses.
About the Campus
University Canada West (UCW)
University Canada West is a contemporary independent university located in the heart of vibrant Vancouver. Established in 2004, UCW offers a range of career-focused programs including the Bachelor ...Read More Courses
No reviews found.