Awarded ByAPU Diploma
Ranking1439( World Ranking Staffordshire University Source: webometrics)
Duration3 Years (6 Semesters)
IntakeApril,May ,September , Nov
About the course
Diploma in Information & Communications Technology with A Specialism in Interactive Technology programme is specifically designed to provide coverage of the academic aspect as well as the vocational aspect of the wide area of Computing and Information and Communications Technology, with emphasis on aspects of interaction with a system. Train students with critical, independent and cooperative learning skills so as to facilitate responses to continuous future changes in industry practices. Prepare students for careers in the ICT environments with emphasis on solutions design, multimedia and computer games development, technology infrastructure support and interactive applications. Equip students with academic and professional skills to plan, develop and maintain solutions requiring the application of technology in an organizational context within the constraints encountered. students will acquire basic language and communication skills along with core information technology skills. Students will gain an understanding of basic concepts and terminology related to technology and business management. Language and communication skills are taken to more advanced levels of research and professionalism.
- students to a new level in information and communication technology related areas such as computer programming, databases, internet applications and computer system architecture.
- With this knowledge, students are able to use computing tools and techniques to solve common real-world problems.
- The ability to analyze and solve problems using quantitative skills, and familiarity with technology are enhanced.
- At the same time, students are introduced to computer game level design and documentation in the Digital Games Design & Re-engineering.
- Employability skills are introduced through the principles of Operating Systems, preparing students to provide technical support within an organization.
Course Structure and Modules:
English for Academic Purposes
Fundamental of Entreprenuership
Practical IT Skills
Academic Research Skills
Numeric Methods and Logic
Computer Systems Architecture
IT Operations Management
Digital Games Design & Re-engineering
System Analysis & Design
Digital Image Production
Audio Visual Technology
Networks & Networking
Software Development Project
About the Campus
No reviews found.