Awarded ByINTI International University & Colleges
Duration1+3 or 2+2
About the course
Computer Science course takes you behind the scenes to the core of technological advancements, to teach you the what, when, who, why and most importantly – the how of Computer Science. You will be equipped with basic training in all aspects of computer education, from hardware design to computer programming. Learn how to design, execute, test, update and maintain application software and systems as well as creating innovative programs for problem-solving in one holistic syllabus. Major fields of study include:
The scientific and mathematical study of algorithms used in designing and building computers and their application to the development of actual computing systems.
Computational biology concerns the development and application of data-analytical and theoretical methods, mathematical modeling and computational simulation techniques to study biological, behavioral, and social systems.
Business Information Technology
This study prepares individuals to apply software theory and programming methods to the solutions of business data problems.
Management Information Systems
The development and management of data systems and related facilities for processing and retrieving internal business information.
Prepares students with the technical, creative and business skills necessary to design, develop, market and manage digital media.
Computer Information Systems
Involves the overview of the design, development and operation of electronic data storage and processing systems, including hardware and software.
Cyber Security / Information Assurance
Cyber Security or Information Assurance is the study of risk and threat assessment on computer system and data, development of prevention procedures and reaction to data and computer-related security breaches, computer system security plan documentation, configuration, testing and implementation of security software and/or technologies and provides protection and disaster recovery.
Involves the application of mathematical and scientific principles to the design, implementation, validation and management of computers for mainframe and personal computers.
- Multimedia Development / Systems : Broadcast Production, Animation, Corporate Communications, Marketing, Telecommunications, Advertising, Animation, Media Research & Production, Development of Learning & Teaching Materials or Desktop Publishing
- Software Development / Programming : Software Engineer, Systems Project Manager, Systems Programmer, Systems Analyst, Software Developer, Systems Administrator, Consultant, Computer Systems Manager
- Cyber Security / Information Assurance : Corporate & Industrial Security, Law Enforcement, Government Intelligence Services, Banking & Finance, Information System Security, Network Security Manager, Network Security Analysts, Information Security Analyst or Software Engineering
- Computer Science : Computer Scientist, Systems Analyst, Network / Systems Administrator and more
- Management Information Systems : IT Analyst, IS Specialist, Applications Specialist, Web Solutions Specialist, Technical Consultant, Applications Consultant, IT/Management Consultant, Enterprise Systems Consultant, Solutions Architect/Applications Architect, IT Manager, MIS Manager, Project Manager or Data Analyst
- Computational Biology : Pharmaceutical Companies, Scientific Software Companies, Biotechnology Companies, Health & Research Institutes, Medical Laboratories, Research & Testing Laboratories / Institutions
- Computer Information Systems : Analyst / Programmer, Software Developer, Systems Programmer, Network / Technical Support, Data Communications & Network Engineer, Control & Industrial Systems Developer
SAMPLE CURRICULUM FOR YEAR 1 & 2
Calculus with Analytic Geometry 1
Calculus with Analytic Geometry 2
Calculus with Analytic Geometry 3
C-Language & Unix Operating System
Computer Systems / Computer Organization & Assembly Language
English Composition 1
English Composition 2
Essentials of Public Speaking
Fine Arts Electives
General Chemistry 1, Lab
General Chemistry 2, Lab
General Physics 1, Lab
General Physics 2, Lab
Introduction to Computers & Information Processing
Introduction to Linear Algebra
Introduction to Discrete Structure
Natural Sciences Electives
Programming in Java
Programming in C++
Social Sciences Electives
About the Campus
No reviews found.