Awarded ByStaffordshire University, UK
Ranking1439( World Ranking Staffordshire University Source: webometrics)
About the course
Master of Technology Management is specifically designed to provide an opportunity to understand and appreciate the combination of technology with management.
A platform to produce capable managers who can effectively manage the dynamic changes that technology makes at all levels.
An understanding of the needs of management in decision-making.
An overall appreciation of the manner in which an organisation’s strategic business plan drives its technology strategy and infrastructure.
This programme is geared towards graduates from technical programmes such as engineering and computer science who wish to master managerial skills that are relevant to their background. This programme also appeals to non-technical managers and executives who are increasingly required to manage technology and technical personnel as part of their managerial responsibilities. Graduates seeking senior management careers in high technology or technology intensive businesses are also encouraged to enroll in this programme.
Students can critically analyses, design and evaluate possible developments in a specialized area of discipline in order to further the knowledge and understanding of a technology management environment.
The Benefits of This Programme
On successful completion of this programme, you will be able to :
- Demonstrate professional competencies in one or more specialist branches of Technology Management.
- Draw upon the body of theoretical and technical knowledge available and be able to use this to professional advantage.
- Communicate effectively in technical and professional environments.
- Show initiative and independence of thought in technical project planning and design.
- Appreciate how an efficient technology based infrastructure is a key factor in enabling a business to gain a competitive edge.
- Illustrate how technology can support strategies to enhance corporate goals.
- Critically analyse, design and evaluate possible developments in a specialised area of discipline in order to further the knowledge and understanding of a technology management environment.
Managing Creativity and Innovation
New Product Development & Innovation
Statistical Decision Making
Technology, Culture and People : A Global Perspective
Elective Modules* (choose 2)
Integrated System Management OR Data Management
Strategic Marketing Management OR Marketing and Sustainability in the Age of Globalisation
About the Campus
No reviews found.