Awarded ByStaffordshire University, UK
Ranking1439( World Ranking Staffordshire University Source: webometrics)
About the course
M.SC in Software Engineering programme provide an opportunity for professional development at an advanced level within the area of software engineering, enhancement of skills and knowledge in specialist areas for practicing IT professionals
Contribute to the advancement and development of software engineering theories and practices. Software engineer can undertake and effectively manage large-scale and complex software development projects and participate in the design and implementation of software systems of high quality and reliability. Get ability to undertake large-scale IT software development projects.
The MSc in Software Engineering teaches the principles of modern software engineering, together with the tools, methods and techniques that support their application. It offers working professionals the opportunity to learn more about the technological advances. Coursework prepares students with the ability to apply scientific and engineering principles to software systems development. program is designed to prepare students for the knowledge and skills essential to lead and manage small to large corporations effectively within a technology-driven world, organizational or individual.
The Benefits of This Programme
On successful completion of this programme, you will be able to :
- Undertake and effectively manage largescale and complex software development projects.
- Participate in the design and implementation of software systems of high quality and reliability.
- Appreciate problems and suggest solutions associated with the development of software systems.
- Contribute to the advancement and development of software engineering theories and practices.
- Appreciate how an efficient technologybased infrastructure is a key factor in enabling a business to gain a competitive edge.
Modules & Project / Dissertation
The programme comprises 7 coursework modules, the Personal Development and Research Methods
Module and a major project/ dissertation.
There are 5 compulsory Core Modules and you will have to choose 2 electives from those listed.
Managing Software Development Projects
Object Oriented Software Systems Engineering
Software Engineering Support Environments
Software Quality Engineering
Network Design & Performance
Big Data Analytics and Technologies
Data Analytical Programming
About the Campus
No reviews found.