Awarded ByThe University of Northampton, UK
Ranking1829 (World Rank Source: webometrics)
About the course
The course is designed to pursue creative projects in a range of different formats and genres, wherein the students integrate technical know-how with the power of the imagination. With state-of-art facilities and an experience-based learning approach, students develop short films and documentaries as part of their course work. The three year program runs in association with the industry. Learning takes place through a series of workshops and masterclasses from internal and visiting staff, including acclaimed film makers and television producers.
Our studio includes the following facilities:
- TV and Photography Studio
- Radio and Recording Studio
- Audio Editing Studio
- Post Production Suites
- Students will be learn to understand and identify the concepts and opportunities of film and television production.
- Students will learn how to think critically, creatively, and develop a curiosity to discover new horizons in film and television production.
- Students will learn to understand the global issues and recognise the opportunity and challenges that global film and television production courses offer, while operating in different cultures.
- Students will learn to think creatively and evaluate the opportunities available from the creative environment of film and television production.
About the Campus
No reviews found.