Awarded BySEGi University
Duration2- 4 Years
About the course
Master of Science (Vision Science) by Research course provide you with a firm grounding in scholarly research work in clinical vision science that encompasses the subject areas of ocular and visual science through clinical optometry.
The programme forms the initial platform for vision related professionals to advance their knowledge on the scientific foundations of vision science by pursuing supervised research work in preparation for later pursuit of a doctoral degree by research in clinical optometry and/ or vision science. An optometrist is a healthcare professional who provides Primary Eye Care ranging from vision testing and correction to the diagnosis and management of vision disorders with pathological causes. With routine hours and a good income, optometrists enjoy a lifelong career with a satisfying lifestyle. Career opportunities include professional private optometric practice (solo or group), retail optical practices, ophthalmology clinics, hospital eye departments and multi-national optical industry.
- The ability to present and interpret results of analyses.
- Skills in conducting research in the vision sciences.
- A detailed understanding of selected contemporary issues in the vision sciences
- Skills in designing rigorous experimental programs.
- Familiarity with the kinds of data generated by vision science research programs
About the Campus
No reviews found.