Awarded BySEGi University
About the course
BA (Hons) Visual Communication Design course equips studnets with the knowledge, critical thinking, creative approaches and technical skills to pursue a promising career in the creative design industry. This programme focuses on the development of thinking process and the ability to solve design problems creatively; the understanding of key principles and practical applications; and up-to-date industry technologies and methodologies used in solving complex design problems; as well as career-relevant concentration in the areas of graphic design, illustration, packaging, digital imaging and visualisation. A commitment to the fundamental skills of creative problem solving sits at the heart of this programme. Designers within a modern, global information economy need to not just create beautiful and effective visuals, but also communicate story and meaning in ways that can be widely understood. The BA (Hons) Visual Communication and Design gives you the opportunity to acquire the skills to generate ideas and solve problems creatively, skills required for a successful career within the creative industries. Working through a range of practical projects you will develop a clear understanding of the creative design process, techniques and business. BA (Hons) Visual Communication Design course aims to nurture visual communications that are responsive to emerging design issues.
- Graphic Designer, Copy writer
- This is a truly inspirational and enjoyable course which will give you a multitude of skills to help you with your career in the arts.
- Photographer , Typographic Designer
- Art Director, Account Planner
- This innovative art course is designed to develop your skills as an artist.
- Web Designer Strategic Planner
- You will learn about theory and a range of inspirational artists.
- Interactive Media Designer
- Opportunities for national and international trips to enhance your experience
Exploring Adobe Software
History of Art and Design
Print and Editorial Design
Advertising Media Strategy
Marketing and Consumer Behaviour
Branding and Corporate Identity
Portfolio Preparation and Final Project
About the Campus
No reviews found.