- Semenyih, Selangor, Malaysia
About the campus
The University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus opened its doors to students in 2000 and become the first ever British university campus branch established outside of the UK. One of its key highlights are the programmes offered which are identical to those offered at Nottingham UK. This garners the interest and attention of both local and international students especially those who are convinced by the high quality and recognition associated with a UK qualification. The campus currently houses more than 4,500 students from over 75 countries and is a brewing pot of multi-cultural diversity and experience.
Programmes at the Malaysia Campus are taught in English and students are awarded a degree from The University of Nottingham irrespective of whether the degree was pursued in Malaysia or UK. The degrees are accredited by international professional bodies such as the Association of MBAs, General Pharmaceutical Council, UK and the UK Engineering Council which testifies that programmes offered are tested for quality. In May 2010, the Malaysia Campus was awarded Self-Accreditation status by the Malaysian Accreditation Authority. It is a significant step forward in the development of the campus, and represents an acknowledgement from the government of Malaysia that the Nottingham University is delivering degrees of the highest quality.
The university offers a comprehensive choice of courses in the fields of business, engineering, international relations, psychology, pharmacy just to name a few. The university caters to students in varying levels from undergraduate to postgraduate and allows students the options of obtaining their PhDs. Nottingham University is a research led university and is renowned for its award winning research. The Malaysia campus is rapidly expanding its research base and activities of individual members of staff across all faculties
Our Nottingham Advantage Award will give you the opportunity to stand out, the vision to achieve your goals and recognition for your .
- It is an employability award: we work with employers and academics to bring you the best of their experience and guidance in order to increase your employability and help you get the most out of your time at University.
- Skills development: you'll meet new people and try new things whilst developing skills which will aid your future career.
- Recognition: your participation is included on your degree transcript and recognised at your graduation ceremony.
- Experience: it is something to mention on your CV, provides examples you can use in job interviews, and gives you some of the best memories from your time at university.
No reviews found.